Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ISLE REAL DIVERSITY

FOR some time, the idea of portraying the urban reality, ugly as hell, in this territory of USA, has kept me pondering.

I will use this space to mock with increased abrasiveness the isle, MINGA/PETRACA BLOGGERS GUILD, implicitly or explicitly.

Take your heads out of the hole, remove your blindfolds, shove up the ars the freedom of press, human rights, university dues, academic dreams of sovereignty,  this is what Puerto Rico is becoming.  A dump,
with animals, people, private and public buildings, streets, sidewalks, highways, all abandoned to their luck, while some dream, most dying of nothingness.

 

 WELCOME
TO
Puerto Rico's:
SANTURCE/SAN JUAN

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

OF THE WEST INDIES

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog idea...shows how people are devolving into pigs. And I don't feel so bad about living in New Mexico.

    I was thinking of doing a blog on all the terrible landscapes and land use in Burque! May help me to vent, so I don't "go postal"!

    ReplyDelete


HEBREW CENTER MIRAMAR